Admission and Withdrawal
Admission is open to all students irrespective of caste, creed or community.
- As a rule boys/girls who are 3 years old will be admitted to NGK class. A corresponding age scale is fixed for the succeeding classes.
- A boy/Girl who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an official Birth Certificate such as the Municipal Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission Form.
- A boy/Girl who has attended a recognized school will not be admitted without a school leaving certificate from the same.
- Documents required for admission are not returned.
- A calendar months’ notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student of the fee will be charged. Such notice should be given in writing by the person responsible for the pupil and not by the pupil himself. Those who leave in May must pay their fees for Jun as well.
- No School Leaving certificate is given until all sums due to the School have been paid in full.
- A pupil failing to be promoted may have it discontinue his studies in the school. A pupil failing twice in the same class must discontinue his studies in the school.