Skip to content
Rules and Regulations
- Students should arrive at the school a few minutes before the bell rings for the assembly. Punctuality and regularity are instilled in the students from the very beginning.
- The students should be in complete and neat uniform. Students whose appearance in dress is untidy may be refused admission to the class room.
- The school diary is to be brought to school daily. Parent/Guardians should co-operate with the teachers by following the progress of their daily work in the diary.
- Special attention should be paid to the teachers remarks in dairy.
- Parents are allowed to meet the teachers only on the PTM day of every month or in case of urgency after obtaining permission from the principal.
- All home work should be done neatly and the day’s work should always be dated. Students are expected to speak in English in the school premises.
- Politeness, courtesy in speech and good behavior are expected from every student.
- Students should be taken back home immediately after the school hours. The school is not responsible for the students before or after the school hours.